*Satgur Nanak Pargataya Miti Dhund Jag Chanan Hoa*
"With the emergence of the True Guru Nanak, the mist cleared and the light scattered all around. As if at the sun rise the stars disappeared and the darkness dispelled." (Bhai Gurdaas Ji Vaars)
Bhai Gurdas Ji’s Var:
The benefactor Lord listened to the cries (of humanity) and sent Guru Nanak to this world.
He washed His feet, eulogised God and got his Disciples drink the ambrosia of his feet.
He preached in this darkage (kaliyug) that, saragun (Brahm) and nirgun (Parbrahm) are the same and identical.
Dharma was now established on its four feet and all the four castes (through fraternal feeling) were converted into one caste (of humanity).
Equating the poor with the prince, he spread the etiquette of humbly touching the feet.
Inverse is the game of the beloved; he got the egotist high heads bowed to feet.
Baba Nanak rescued this dark age (kaliyug) and recited ‘satinam’ mantr for one and all.
Guru Nanak came to redeem the kaliyug.
For us to follow Guru Ji’s hukam; Naam Simran (naam japoh), Kirat Karni (earn honestly), Vand Chakna (Sharing and giving)
Gurpurb Di Lakh Lakh Vaadaiya!
- phantasmagoric7 likes this
- gurujeesaveme likes this
- kesri likes this
- amar-e-brar reblogged this from beastsingh
- tjandaur reblogged this from beastsingh
- realizationhits-reality reblogged this from srcarcee
- srcarcee reblogged this from audacious-a
- cantbelievethisshit reblogged this from pardeepbenipal
- thedesidiaries likes this
- audacious-a reblogged this from pardeepbenipal
- shaolin-black-panther reblogged this from pardeepbenipal and added:
- kingmarouane likes this
- senturysam likes this
- whenallelsefailsactcute likes this
- imnotafraidimangry reblogged this from beastsingh
- imnotafraidimangry likes this
- beastsingh posted this